Ducati closes gap

slayeraeb

04dovizioso_129_t04_doviziosoaction_preview_169.jpg
The Italian’s time of 2’01’650 was set on the final day to claw back time on top-man Jorge Lorenzo, as a new chassis gave him more confidence on the latter part of corner entry. American Nicky Hayden was just over a tenth slower with his time set on the previous day.

The three days of work was carried out with an eye toward optimizing the available equipment, including new frame components and new electronics strategies for the engine. Both riders had the opportunity to try a bike with a different weight distribution and centre of gravity. These solutions, which had already been tested by the development team at Jerez two weeks ago, were approved by the two riders.

Click here(Source)

jace

Nice post, thanks for sharing! Did Lorenzo take home the gold? Or did he just place?

He took home the gold!!
He is my favorite racer and never fails me. I bet on him and won some money. Good post, can't wait to see him race again.

ballas123

I was not surprised when Lorenzo took home the gold! He has such a unique style when it comes to racing. I love watching him compete as it is exciting and always gives a good show. He really is doing good for himself out there.