Is anyone out there??????

vulcan

I guess this is a dead forum.
I happened upon it a week or so ago and wrote some stuff.
Not a response, comment, nothing.
Guess it's goodbye for me.

bala

I guess this is a dead forum.
I happened upon it a week or so ago and wrote some stuff.
Not a response, comment, nothing.
Guess it's goodbye for me.
I am kinda late in replying.There were some technical difficulties in this forum.It went offline for a while.Hope it stays longer this time around.
Btw,you still in there ?

Trellum

So sorry to hear you got no answers, Vulcan. Sad to see you go :( This forum isn't dead, there are some really loyal forum users, like myself. I couldn't participate for a while tho, because I was kinda busy. I hope you reconsider coming back to check the forum again one day, we are a bit slow, but we are getting more activity soon.

margarito

This is the same problem encountered by me. Why is this forum going offline most often. These days I was a bit busy and couldn't make it up visiting this but most of the time I come online, I find this website as a dead one. Don't know the reason for this but this is making me less interested in this forum. :/

novasparker

Wow...I've been a member of this forum for a little bit and haven't really noticed an issue, but I am not a regular visitor. I try to come around every couple of weeks and see what everyone's talking about. So, maybe I've missed the technical issues. It's sad though, when someone checks into a forum looking to connect with people with the same interests and they don't make a connection. Maybe Vulcan will come back??