Front wheel up?

MegaZero

Does anyone know how to do a wheelie? I am just curious because I want to learn but I am scared it is dangerous..

I always see people doing it and it looks SICK!

So, does anyone know how to? Feel free to post or private message me!

dieselfit

My friend recently did a wheelie and had his car driving friend take a picture of it. It looked plain amazing but he makes it look so easy. That being said, no I don't know how lol!

bala

Ha ha its just simple.When the engine speed is quite low and the engine is low on sounds,check the tachometer and balance yourself to check if the front wheel actually raises off the ground,all you need is give a simple acceleration.This principle is similar to that of bicycle,all you need is a calm head and a good bike.Kick up the bike at around 10 Kmph in 1st gear obviously.Here comes the most significant part.Pull the clutch and slightly give a turning moment to the motor and at that instant slip the clutch.This shall induce the bike to raise in the front wheel
Now manoeuvre the throttle to maintain the height of the wheelie and back brake to constrain it from looping up.then on you need to do a clutch less shift @ 3K rpm.In the second gear you ought not pull up the accelerator to a very high level to curb the bike from going down to inertial aspeects.Here you need to find a suitable balance point for yourself to let the wheelie sustain.

novasparker

I have done a few, under the guidance of my husband, who is an expert in riding. He showed me how to do it and explained it...but I don't think I can explain how to do it here...I don't want to get anyone hurt. It is thrilling and scary all at once. I think that's the allure of doing stunts like this. The adrenaline rush was quite incredible. But, don't do these things unless you have someone watching over you so that you don't wind up seriously hurt.

bala

I have done a few, under the guidance of my husband, who is an expert in riding. He showed me how to do it and explained it...but I don't think I can explain how to do it here...I don't want to get anyone hurt. It is thrilling and scary all at once. I think that's the allure of doing stunts like this. The adrenaline rush was quite incredible. But, don't do these things unless you have someone watching over you so that you don't wind up seriously hurt.
Wow,I have never seen a lady do a wheelie,Kudos to you !!.How did you discern the requisites,Is your Husband a Stunt master or what.?.I often feel skittish every time i try out a wheelie.Also,this is an open query,did you love the gush of blood that traverses when you did that wheelie.Do share your experience,or preferably a video,if you took one.

Johnny Bravo

You should probably start with little bunny hops by popping the clutch! I can't do one but I certainly will someday. Haha. My friend had a gsxr750 and he did them all the time..squid haha