chicks love guys on motor bikes

jonnypop

I think they seem to believe a guy with a motor bike is edgy and a bit of a mysterious loner.

I am neither of them but if it helps me and chicks dig it! So be it! haha

How is every body this evening and who agrees with me?

Trellum

I personally see guys who ride bikes as a little bit dangerous, daring and intriguing!!! LOL, I don't know why!! I specially guys riding bobber style bikes... wearing a leather jacket and jeans!!! Oh my...! LOL, I seriously wonder why we, women, love that :p Handsome guys on bikes are irresistible!

jonnypop

Haha! So it is not just a myth? :) 'little bit dangerous, daring and intriguing!' totally agree with that!

Maybe the movies have helped bring out this stereotype in us?

Trellum

LOL, not a myth at all :cool: I've always found guys who ride bikes so sexy, it must be linked to the fact riding a bike over here is a bit dangerous, lol. At least around the city ;) I'd never ride my bike inside the city! Well, the fact most girls think of biking guys as dangerous, daring and intriguing must have something to do with popular culture as you said ;) It really helps when you see the guy who is riding the bike is super handsome!!

Trellum

LOL!!! Yeah!! I'm talking about that ones ;) Not very safe, I know, but that's the only way you can actually appreciate it. But sometimes we fantasize a little if the guy has the helmet on... as long as he looks fit; we can imagine that helmet is covering an equally hot face :cool: Long hair is always a plus ;)

firelily99

I think the motorcycle makes the man, especially the type of bike they are riding. I'm also into their leathers, a guy without them isn't going to make my list.

bala

Chicks love guys on bikes.? No way,they don't love us,rather just gaze at us.I ain't handsome hunk or a playboy mojo,but a guy who is likable and avg looks.Leave alone chicks,not even avg guys tend to give us "WOW" feel.Blame it on the culture or the trend,i personally have never felt loved when on a bike.:p.
Point of Note : I even do amateur stunts,whiz at speeds when on a street with girls in my sight.Anybody willing to lend me a tip.;)

Scottie

Yup! My last girlfriend loved that I was a biker and we actually met at a bike show. She was there with her dad and we both had the bike and the same color so we talked and she came in our convo. I asked her why does she love bike so much, she said because of her dad! And a lot more girl like biker guys because of the "bad boy" image that some associate with it !

kujawskir

So what about the "Garry Marshall Lie"? He allowed the Fonze to repeatedly hop off a bike, pull off a helmet, and check his hair and say "Heeyyy.", and put his comb back in his pocket.
When my hair starts comming out of the helmet that picture perfect I expect Pinky T. or some hotter model to walk right into my arms and give me a smooch.

I kind of hope it'll be my wife, but since it's a fantasy, I'll try not to be too picky.