Who is the best bike helmet manufacturer?

Chaos

We all entered a motorcycle accessories shop and stared at the huge variety of products available. When you need a new helmet you should do an extensive research because your life depends on it's quality. A poor helmet in an accident will be ineffective in protecting your head and brain trauma is one of the most encountered causes of death amongst bikers.

Trellum

I like Bell helmets :) My cousin wears one, and it seems to be a really good one. Thankfully he hasn't had any kind of accident, hopely things will continue that way for him. I'm trying to get a helmet, I've been trying a lot of them on, I think I'll go for a Bell one :) I'm currently saving for a bike, but at least I already know what helmet I want :)

MegaZero

Bell helmets are AWESOME. they are VERY cheap, affordable and look superb. Even though I like to bike, I don't really like to spend a lot of money on helmets because I don't find it necessary. As long as they protect my head, that's all I need.

bala

In our country STUDDS and Rider form a prominent group in terms of sales in the market.Their straps down the chin are kinda less irritating and apart from that there isn't much of a difference between them and others. Ahhh yeah,They are keen on new inventions and they actually increased safety quotient by adding lighter protection material layer but all the more sturdy than its predecessor.They aren't high up on the price tags too and fit the bill always.

margarito

Well, with my case I use the helmet of Arai currently. I'm happy with it and so far have no issues. I suggest you this as it is available in different sizes and all those are designed with the best fit. Dot, Bell and Snell are also the ones worth trying. It depends on the kind of look and model you are wishing to have. It think it would be better if you go to the showroom, check out many models and then select the one best among those.

Athena

All helmets, as long as they have a legitimate DOT sticker are good and meet safety standards. The prices go up with the bells and whistles. Schubert and Nolan are considered top line. along with Shoei and Arai. But all are good, as long as the fit is comfortable and appropriate. Some have washable and removable padding, others are fixed padding. Some have earphone pockets others do not. Some are noisier than others. Then choose between half, full and modular. As long as it does its job, doesn't matter.

Jetsss

The first bike I ever bought was in 1981 on West 57st in NYC was a Honda 450 NightHawk. There was a sign on the wall that said "if you have a $10 head, buy a $10 dollar helmet" I never forgot that.