What was the speed you consistently maintained till today on your bike?

margarito

What is the speed you generally go daily? I go by a speed of nearly 60kmph and beyond which I'm warned not to. The other day while I was speeding through my bike just for the sake of thrill, I overtook my father's vehicle and from that moment I was strictly warned to never exceed that speed ever. Do you guys have any such hilarious situations getting caught by your mom or dad whenever you speed up your bike?

hbmm

hahaaha! no not yet, I try not to go so fast anymore since I had a minor crash. It has scared me a bit

margarito

hahaaha! no not yet, I try not to go so fast anymore since I had a minor crash. It has scared me a bit

Oh! I'm sorry for this and hope you are fine now. Even I decided not to go fast after this incident because if I'm caught for the second time, then I'm sure, I'll kicked out. :cool: I also recommend all to go in moderate speed because it is our first step that should be taken by us to keep ourselves safe. The rest being out of our hands.

novasparker

I do find it a struggle to maintain posted speed limits on my bike, just because of how easy it is to exceed them quickly. I pay attention to the tendency for the speedo to creep up and let off the throttle to maintain a slower speed, but this is a near constant adjustment for me.

hbmm

Yeah I'm alright now. I do feel like it's knocked my confidence a bit though. So I am definitely not going to speed again but living in a busy city, there isn't an opportunity to get to any sort of high speed. Yet it is still just as dangerous.

Hahaha, yes you don't want to get kicked out:')

Athena

Have to do the posted limit. In Arizona, the roads are fast, so 35mph is the slowest, and routinely the roads are 50 mph . Highway speeds are 80 mph. If you don't keep up the speed, the cars get rather cranky.

Citiexer

Have to do the posted limit. In Arizona, the roads are fast, so 35mph is the slowest, and routinely the roads are 50 mph . Highway speeds are 80 mph. If you don't keep up the speed, the cars get rather cranky.

Totally agree with it, it's safe to say that you should adapt your top speed to the requirements of the road. If it's 55mph, don't go faster, if you're on the highway, 70-80mph shouldn't hurt you.