What do you think about this?

Trellum

I've seen some people riding bikes, specially guys... with a kid! That's right! The other day I saw a little girl, she might have been around 8 or 9 years old (tops) she was riding a bike with her dad! My mom was with me in the car and said: ''Oh my G-d! Look at that!!! How can he be so irresponsible!?''. I also saw a guy with a woman and a baby riding a bike!!! Seriously!!!! I think this is a very awful and irresponsible thing to do, specially the second example. What do you think?

hbmm

THAT IS CRAAZZYY! oh my, if i had a kid i wouldn't ever, i just couldnt! what if something happened.No, you just shouldn't!

Trellum

I know, right? I just can't believe I have seen that happening over here... I wonder if anyone stopped them? No police officer was on sight, I hope they planned to ride just a short distance, and even yet I still think this was extremely irresponsible! The baby incident was really extreme tho even more than the 9 years old girl one. Some people lack a lot common sense.

firelily99

I have friends who ride with their ten year old daughter and although it makes me a bit squeamish I do know that they are both extremely good riders and very safety conscious. I've seen a lot worse from people driving cars and boats.

Stallion

I used to ride with my dad when I was a kid but then it was not a race bike. Taking a kid on a race bike is downright dangerous and I don't think it should be allowed.