How did your interest in riding bikes start?

Trellum

My interest in bikes started a few months ago, my cousin been into bikes for a while and he had been asking me to go on a ride with him. I always said no, until one day I finally felt like doing it, so I said yes. He had just bought his bolt...! That day my interest for bikes started :) That first ride wasn't very pleasurable tho, because we were caught under the rain! It was a really scary, but extremely interesting experience. It really made my adrenaline flow! This is how I started to get into bikes :)

What about you girls? Who introduced you to the bike world?

Trellum

That's awesome, having someone close to you with an interest in bikes surely makes things easier! I wish my dad was interested in bikes, but as weird as it might sound... he wasn't even interested in cars. Weird, huh!?

firelily99

I grew up on a busy street and I loved it when the bikes roared by! I'd jump up and down and yell at them, trying to get them to wave at me!

Stallion

I spent enough time as a pillion rider with my Dad when I was a kid. I already had a feel for bikes when I started riding one. I knew all the controls and what to do and what not to do with a bike. In one sort of way it was preliminary training with my dad when I was a kid!

Oivas

I think it was a combination of my Dad and uncles. The very first vehicle in which I rode was a bike with my Dad. Maybe that is how I got interested. :)

novasparker

My husband has always ridden motorcycles. He and I have known each other for twenty five years. He used to always want me to ride on the back with him, which started my interest. He was the one who taught me how to ride and we ride together even today. It's one of the things we do as a couple. My uncles have always ridden motorcycles so they have always been around us while I was growing up.