Does your partner ride bikes?

hbmm

I'm interested to know if your partner's ride bikes too? or even like bikes? Mine does not ride bikes and is not even interested in them!! sometimes I worry it's going to cause a problem so have you ever had any issues surrounding you, your bikes and your partner?
:)

willstat

My partner is willing to ride my moped, the Ruckus, but won't ride motorcyles. He doesn't like the idea of having to switch gears while on my bike so he won't ride. I think he's secretly afraid of crashing my baby and ruining all my fun. Sometimes I feel like more of a man that him though if you look at the statistics most men have never ridden a motorcycle in their lives. He drives a truck, so he is somewhat manly!

Trellum

My partner doesn't like bikes, but is extremely interested in cars :) His favorite car is the Honda Accord, he bought one quite recently and he loves it! Sadly he doesn't share my interest for riding bikes, he thinks it's crazy and I'm going to get myself killed one of these days. I don't listen to him tho, I'm a super stubborn person :p

willstat

My partner doesn't like bikes, but is extremely interested in cars :) His favorite car is the Honda Accord, he bought one quite recently and he loves it! Sadly he doesn't share my interest for riding bikes, he thinks it's crazy and I'm going to get myself killed one of these days. I don't listen to him tho, I'm a super stubborn person :p

My first car was a Honda Accord. I loved it so much. Such a reliable vehicle. I've never been disappointed by Honda vehicles/bikes, ever. Our husbands sound a little bit a like, except mine drives a truck :)

Trellum

I've heard Hondas are really reliable, no matter what you drive. I might buy a Honda Accord as well in the future, my boyfriedn says he bought that car because he had me and our future kids in mind :p It's a fast car, the only thing I don't like about it, is the fact my boyfriend likes to race other cars sometimes. He does this when there is very little traffic, but it still worried me. I'm trying to get rid of that habit of is!

andre92

My partner does like bikes as much as I do, she only rode a bike once and twice with me accompanying her.