if your considering, do it

defilade

I got mine on Saturday and have not looked back on my purchase decision ...

Now the waiting game for accessories to come out.

I have put in 120+ miles since Saturday and it is an amazing bike to say the least.

Attachments

• WP_20130622_001.jpg
    WP_20130622_001.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 220

Jim22

Nice Bike, I've had mine 3+ weeks and have 560 miles. Just about time for the first service. I'm waiting for a windscreen...

defilade

when you get your windscreen installed, can you add a picture to this thread so we all can see it please, thanks

wander_n_wonder

Wow, it looks really nice. I think you made a good decision to purchase it. With a little bit of tender loving care, I'm sure that will last for a long time. I am looking to upgrade mine now, after seeing this picture.

Stallion

It is positively one of the best pictures that I have seen of the bike.

Thanks for posting this picture for all of us to see. And congrats on your purchase and wish you miles and miles of fun!

willstat

Your bike looks so stylish in that picture. Scrap that car and stick with the ctx. I also have a black one. They are sexy looking, aren't they? I also was hesitant to pull the trigger but I figured that I had spent so much time researching and thinking about it that I might as well pull the trigger and make the purchase. I haven't looked back since.

Trellum

I wish I was as good as you are for making decisions like this and never regret it ;) I'm thinking of getting my own bike right now, because I'm currently riding my cousin's bike from time to time, but I'm getting tired of that. It's quite cool when you just start, but once you get really used to it you start wanting a bike to call your own ;) What made you pick the CTX over other bikes, willstat?

novasparker

This is a beautiful motorcycle. I appreciate you sharing it. So, how has your experience been since getting it home? Is it living up to your expectations? Is there anything lacking? If you had to do it all over again, would you make the same choice?

Chaos

The bike is stylish, and the specs are amazing for the price. This is probably one of the best novice bikes out there. Your black CTX700 looks fantastic in that photo.

kathybrj

I would really love to have one of these...maybe in a couple of years when people start selling them used. For now I have to stick with my Boulevard...