Honda CTX700N Action, Studio and Details photo compilation

purplesea

Feel like this belongs on Television. Maybe it is, already. I'm not sure, though. Either way, I like it!

dilare

Classy video.. there is a similar forum that talks about the specifications.. might want to see it:)

Trellum

Nice video, very high quality pictures. I'm not a big fan of slideshows, but this video was a very well made one! Great detail :) I loved every bit of it! Thanks for sharing!

Chaos

Nice video mate, thank's for sharing. The bike is amazing, and even a new rider can handle this beast. This is the answer if you have a tight budget and you want a performant motorcycle.

andrew172

Ah, I love the details of the CTX! I could sit and drool over them for hours. This just makes me so much more glad that I bought it.

Trellum

I really think I posted a very similar video some weeks ago, at least with the ad part minus the pictures. I never really liked that add for that bike, I really think they cluld have done better, this bike didn't get the marketing it really deserved. Still a nice video, thanks for sharing dude!

andrew172

I like that for pretty much the entire video, the bike shown is black except for a few seconds in the middle were it's suddenly red