DSCF0401.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 58
  • DSCF0411.jpg
    DSCF0411.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

Woodswoman

Good luck with the sale, MJ.

If Mike hadn't decided to go the route of a Spyder, I'd be contacting you to buy this for him!

MJC

Super Moderator
Thanks Woodswoman, I have been looking, waiting to feel better to go back to the big bikes. This has been a great bike (my 2nd ctx700) but I just miss my big (Vulcan) Nomad-Road King size bike. I am also selling my other bike (V Star 1300) and van, so just maybe a GW may be in the garage ...or I may just pack it in. After I sell these things I will see where I am at and make my move.

I know Mike looks happy on that Spyder, lots of nice weather and roads your way, mj

Woodswoman

To my immense relief, Mike is "bonding" beautifully with his Spyder. Two weeks ago, he added an aftermarket anti-sway bar, and that improved the Spyder's handling dramatically. Mike is all smiles about that upgrade.

If I hear of anybody looking for a CTX like yours, I will be sure to send 'em your way.

Woodswoman

By the way, MJ ... Mike's 2011 Kawasaki Vaquero is for sale at Matt's Cycle Center in Coxsackie, northern Greene County. They're asking $6,500, but will go lower.

Last edited:

MJC

Super Moderator
Mike had a Vulcan Vaquero, I think. I should have checked it out before he traded it. If I go used, I have my eye on a used Goldwing F6B Deluxe,

Attachments

• f6bdeluxe.jpg
    f6bdeluxe.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

Woodswoman

Lord, yes -- I was picturing his Vaquero in my mind and I wrote Nomad instead. (He had an '08 Nomad before the Vaquero.)

That's a nice F6B!!