pre ordered

Daboo

So if you get the first one in the USA, will this be a collector's edition? :)

Which model did you get?

Chris

timber207

I don't know if Its gonna be the first in USA , but Im not shooting for that either I commute 80 miles a day 5 days a week for work , so I need the gas economy and the smile factor.....
I am getting the CTX700ND Black DCT/ABS im stoked,
my last rides ......last to first
Aprilia Scarabeo 500 i.e. , Suzuki Burgman 650 , Honda Big Ruckus 250, and started out on a Honda Ruckus 50cc.

CTX700 pracitical , utilitarian cruiserish-sportish ....Unique stlying ...THANKS HONDA!

gregsfc

I've not had a dealer tell me specifically when the CTX700 will be available. That's what I'm waiting on too. I'm not sure if they'll have a later date or not; I hope not. I've had a dealer in Athens, TN tell me that Honda has notified them about an un-sold model that they've ordered; a CTX700ND (D means dual-clutch/ABS), but currently, she can find no information about the availability on the CTX700 (fairing model) from Honda's dealer website, either with respect to the CTX700D or standard CTX700 (the one I want). With respect to the CTX700N, Honda told her it will ship to their location on May 28, so June 1 is probably when most dealers will start getting them if they've already ordered them.

It seems as though the CTX700 will eventually be available in white, however, one source shows that the D model will be available only in red, and, with respect to the CTX700N, the D model will be available only in black (like Ford's model T). Not sure if all of that is absolutely correct; only what I've read.

Other dealers in my area won't talk about ordering or pre-ordering; only that they'll let me know when they arrive. I'm not sure why most dealers operate this way. The dealer in Athens will let me order one when the CTX700 becomes available, but I've got to sell my scooter first or trade, and the dealer in Athens won't trade, and I've so far not been able to get much interest trying to sell the scooter.

ctx

So happy for you! You will love this sucker I promise you. I've never been happier with a bike in all my life - it's a beautiful piece of machinery. How much did you pay if you don't mind me asking? Or how much WILL you pay when all is said and done - curious to know. Perfect summer purchase; you're going to have a blast! Be sure to post pictures/stories once it arrives; have fun!

auroraantoinette

Congrats on your preorder and congrats on getting the bike! I've still got mine in pre-order phase unfortunately =/. Seems i'm the last one to actually own the bike itself.

wander_n_wonder

How long did it actually take you for you to get you order? Some other friends say that there's usually a lot of delays when you do pre-orders. I wonder if this is true.