Join Today
Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  7
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I'll watch for further news on this. It'd be a nice feature. I'm training myself to finish turn hit them off. I'm a slow learner though, it appears. Or a lousy teacher.

If you are interested in the "Self Cancelling" option on you bike here is a link for a discount going forward: Copy and send this message to friends: Hey, check out STS - The most intelligent self-cancelling turn signal add-on: http://smartturnsystem.refr.cc/osebajimmyhammond!

Jimmy H.

update; today I got the unit in the mail. Very fast shipping. Looking at it, it looks well made, small, about 1/2 the size of a zippo lighter, but 2 times as thick.

install will have to wait, snow for the next few days, cold after that.

so far, looks to be a good company.

mj

I often forget, but I don't think more time on the bike will change that! The "Twowheelobession" guy that told me about and thanked a viewer for reminding him his turn signal stayed on way too long on some of his YouTube videos, LOL! He was pretty giddy when he finished the install and took the bike for a ride! I actually had my first near miss when a car turned in front of me because my turn signal was still on. I had a full stop straight on wheel squealer because of not turning off the right turn blinker! I am anxious to do this winter project!

Jimmy H.

5. Likes Woodswoman liked this post
    Here is a link to the installation of the STS unit on a FJ-09. Still waiting on mine to arrive and will video mine when I do the install!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nyp2URmua0

Jimmy H.
    AKA Spirit 4

7. Thanks Woodswoman thanked for this post
    Quote Originally Posted by MJC View Post
    Great Jimmy H, So we will have the STS going on a DCT full fairing model and a Ctx700 N 6 Speed. So we will have everyone covered for install info.
    I ordered one for my TMB II trike as well.
    Former rides: 1955 Triumph 150cc Tiger Cub; 1959 98cc Moto Parilla; 1948 Harley 80ci FL police model; 1964 Honda 250cc CB72; 1991 1200cc Sportster trike; 2006 Hyosung GV650 trike; 1982 Honda SilverWing GL500i trike
    Currently: 2014 Honda CTX700 trike

9. Likes Spirit 4 liked this post
    Jimmy H.

Quote Originally Posted by MJC View Post
    Yep, you are right, what was I thinking..lol. Map was fine, it was me, looking at the map with my backwards mind...lol...hay do not laugh, ok go ahead......lol!
    So that's why you "Go up the Blue Ridge Parkway" instead of riding down the Blue Ridge Parkway....LOL

My STS unit arrived today, the 15th of February and I ordered it on the 3rd! Not bad from Slovenia! Now I need a sunny warm day and I'll install with videos!

Jimmy H.

Quote Originally Posted by burdicda View Post
    So that's why you "Go up the Blue Ridge Parkway" instead of riding down the Blue Ridge Parkway....LOL
    You can go around it too if you like.