Centerstand

pipster326

Thanks Steven, I was thinking that, maybe they had sent me the wrong bracket. They do send instructions in English,but they are very vague at best.

Rich

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mister Hand

Has anyone here installed the Hepco Becker center stand? I couldn't do it and have questions. Not much online about this product...

pipster326

Mister Hand,

I started installing my Hepco and Becker center stand last weekend. It was pretty straight forward, until I got to the spring holder on the right side. The exhaust and muffler, prevented it from moving freely. TBH, it got too late, and I had to stop. I will be taking another shot, hopefully this week or weekend. What do you want to know?

Rich

pipster326

Yes, I have the radiant shorty exhaust, and I can see that I'm going to have to definitely turn the clamp . I just hope the spring hanger and spring, both move freely, once I put everything back

Brunnka_CTX

I do know that you need to turn the muffler clamp around to keep the center stand from hitting it.

I had loosen and turn the muffler clamp in order the hing the spring holder. Although I moved it back after I attached the spring. After it is installed, the spring holder manages to just clear the bolts on the muffler clamp.

hansened

There is a centerstand available for our bikes. It is for the NC700S (a model we don't get in the US).
It is available from WebbikeJapan
here's a link http://japan.webike.net/ps/08M70MGSJ10/#!search&p.k=08M70MGSJ10
You will need the stopper to go with it. Do not install or use the stand without the stopper.
Stand part no.: 08M70-MGS-J10.
Stopper no.:35-21-01
There is no other centerstand for our bikes that I am aware of. Shipping usually takes less than 2 weeks.
Installation is not difficult except for attaching the springs-it is a bit tough and uses a lot of your vocabulary.
I understand the stopper is backordered until maybe July. Unless you are talented enough to fabricate one, don't get impatient and install the stand without one.
good to know. I've been searching for some with with an Asian bike that is 1.5" lower; based on the nc750 dcts also with a lower center stand and side stand.
good they are lower but they sell with std. stands; Helloooo Honda

hansened

There is a centerstand available for our bikes. It is for the NC700S (a model we don't get in the US).
It is available from WebbikeJapan
here's a link http://japan.webike.net/ps/08M70MGSJ10/#!search&p.k=08M70MGSJ10
You will need the stopper to go with it. Do not install or use the stand without the stopper.
Stand part no.: 08M70-MGS-J10.
Stopper no.:35-21-01
There is no other centerstand for our bikes that I am aware of. Shipping usually takes less than 2 weeks.
Installation is not difficult except for attaching the springs-it is a bit tough and uses a lot of your vocabulary.
I understand the stopper is backordered until maybe July. Unless you are talented enough to fabricate one, don't get impatient and install the stand without one.
just saw this. 30mm shorter and has to be perfect. I will measure; the bolt holes/angle and fix the asian bike problem. part 2 is to find a shorter center stand; yes they are 1.5" shorter; lifting it up on a tall center stand might be a chore !!