new rider here

mikeybikey

thanks for adding me 2 the group.

just bought a brand (NOS) 2014 CTX 700N today as a gift to myself 4 my 66th birthday. picking up tuesday.

traded a 97 PC 800 /50k on clock. will post pics in a few days.

kujawskir

Welcome!
Hope to see you on the GONR (Get Out N Ride) events run by several of the Central PA Dealers next year!

12MANY

thanks for adding me 2 the group.

just bought a brand (NOS) 2014 CTX 700N today as a gift to myself 4 my 66th birthday. picking up tuesday.

traded a 97 PC 800 /50k on clock. will post pics in a few days.

Welcome! Curious as to why you traded the PC 800. I thought it was a beautifully designed bike. Shaft drive , hydraulic tappets, huge easy access storage area and permanent plastic rain coat. Kind of like a mini Gold Wing or what many who own the CTX are trying to turn theirs into. I almost bought a used one years ago but after sitting on it found the riding position a little cramped for a taller person. I read that they don’t make parts for them anymore and are a pain to service with all of the plastic on it. If you could after riding the CTX a while give us a comparison of what you like and don’t like. I can guarantee you will love the well over 60 MPG you will get on the CTX. Good luck and enjoy your new ride before the snow flies.