STS, Rox Risers, Shop Manual, Center Stand and more...

MJC

Super Moderator
ALL SOLD.
New Lower Prices. PM your email address for more photos, Prices are with shipping to lower 48.
items for sale.

2014 Honda Service Manual (book used by Honda shop). Good for all years. $25 shipped.

Automatic shut off for turn signals, STS turn signal, new in box. It turns your signals off. I got it over the winter last year and forgot I had it, Never installed. $75 shipped.

Misc, new, Valve cover gasket, DCT filter with spring and o-ring, oil plug washers. $25 shipped.

All prices OBO, payment by PayPal (gift). I am at 12533 NY, if you are close by you can pick up. thanks for looking.
DSCF0437.jpgDSCF0448.jpg
View attachment 1264

Attachments

• DSCF0449.jpg
    DSCF0449.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

MJC

Super Moderator
Thank you Bob.

I have been enjoying the new bike for about a six weeks now. I waited til I was sure I could do without the DCT. I do miss it (ctx) but not the pain after hitting a few bumps. After the custom seat, spring and shock mods it was do-able as long as I did not hit a med-big bump and having not to use my left foot or reach for the clutch lever helped too.

On the new bike hitting bumps and pot holes is no big deal, most of the time I do not even feel them. I can ride for hours again. 200 mile days are back. I may even sell the bike trailer as I do not see the new bike being on it when I can just ride it. I am hoping I can work my way up to 400 mile days but the riding season may end before then.

Still not sure if I will keep this (new to me) bike or move up one more time to the Goldwing (without top case) or Road King (with front fairing).

BobWitte

Thank you Bob.

I have been enjoying the new bike for about a six weeks now. I waited til I was sure I could do without the DCT. I do miss it (ctx) but not the pain after hitting a few bumps. After the custom seat, spring and shock mods it was do-able as long as I did not hit a med-big bump and having not to use my left foot or reach for the clutch lever helped too.

On the new bike hitting bumps and pot holes is no big deal, most of the time I do not even feel them. I can ride for hours again. 200 mile days are back. I may even sell the bike trailer as I do not see the new bike being on it when I can just ride it. I am hoping I can work my way up to 400 mile days but the riding season may end before then.

Still not sure if I will keep this (new to me) bike or move up one more time to the Goldwing (without top case) or Road King (with front fairing).

You didn't tell us what your new-to-me bike is. Inquiring minds want to know!:confused:

MJC

Super Moderator
Front Fork Adjustable covers/cap tops. $15 shipped New never installed. ...going to Bob.

Bob, Thanks for the PM, I replied, "just send your address and I will mail them to you".

Woodswoman

Front Fork Adjustable covers/cap tops. $15 shipped New never installed. ...going to Bob.

Bob, Thanks for the PM, I replied, "just send your address and I will mail them to you".

Ha, he beat me to it! :)

MJ, would you mind letting me know what kind of fork covers you chose? I think I'm gonna have to add something to Flicker (my mechanic told me my front forks look hazier than they should) and I haven't the slightest idea where to begin shopping.

delnemo

New Lower Prices. PM your email address for more photos, Prices are with shipping to lower 48.
items for sale.

2014 Honda Service Manual (book used by Honda shop). Good for all years. $25 shipped.

Automatic shut off for turn signals, STS turn signal, new in box. It turns your signals off. I got it over the winter last year and forgot I had it, Never installed. $75 shipped.

Misc, new, Valve cover gasket, DCT filter with spring and o-ring, oil plug washers. $25 shipped.

All prices OBO, payment by PayPal (gift). I am at 12533 NY, if you are close by you can pick up. thanks for looking.
View attachment 1262View attachment 1263
View attachment 1264still havemanual