How did you find the site.

Brad

I originally found it on Duck Duck Go search engine. I was looking for CTX and DCT reviews if I remember.

PA Dave

I found this site doing a Google search for anything related to the CTX700. It was several pages back in the search results. The place seems civilized so I decided to join.

ofdave

I found this site doing a Google search for anything related to the CTX700. It was several pages back in the search results. The place seems civilized so I decided to join.

while most of us are, indeed, "civilized", you will soon learn who are not.
we hide behind a genteel façade, no I'm not talking about Randy or Steven-they do not know what genteel behavior is:rolleyes:
and Woodswoman is, of course a lady through and through. A rose among us thorns-so to speak.
It's good to have you here. We do need pics of your bike, by the way.

Last edited:

PA Dave

while most of us are, indeed, "civilized", you will soon learn who are not.
we hide behind a genteel façade, no I'm not talking about Randy or Steven-they do now know what genteel behavior is:rolleyes:
and Woodswoman is, of course a lady through and through. A rose among us thorns-so to speak.
It's good to have you here. We do need pics of your bike, by the way.
Well, this being the internet and "civilized" being a relative term...;)

randy1149

Well, this being the internet and "civilized" being a relative term...;)
Welcome PA Dave. I think you'll find the word "civilized" to be a very literal term here. Master of fact "Judgment Free Zone" may not only fit Planet Fitness, we're running a strong second. There are no mods here to judge and warn and ban if they don't like you or your post. We are all on the honor system and so for so good. Welcome again and post a pix of your bike before we ban you! ;)

Last edited:

kujawskir

I was Pulled over kicking and screaming by one of your best new members!
Well, OK, just call me a "me-too" guy.

JeffR

Hi, I joined on 3-20-2014 but didn't find many people on this site. I sold my CTX700 about 9 months ago to our Michael Moore on this site. I didn't post much on this site for various reasons and since I sold my CTX I guess that is one more reason I haven't posted. But I do miss the bike a lot and thought it was my favorite bike...not couting my first bike when I was 14 and bought a Honda SL100.

ponydrvr

Hello JeffR,

Its good to see you back on this site. You had some very good rides up some mountain that I wanted to do but ran out of time for while I was on my 4C Tour. Sounds like you need to get back in the saddle of a CTX?

Ralph

JeffR

Steven, Ralph, and Dave,

Thanks. I have always checked this site but just haven't posted much. I hear Honda may bring the NC750 over in 2018. That is a bike I would be interested in since it has the Frunk. When I had the Silverwing (scooter) it had great storage and it kind of spolied me in that regard. But who knows what will happen. Are all of you on in the East taking some nice rides now that the temperature is down below zero? A real motorcycle rider would...:).

casper

The great news is this site has picked up alot more postings, which is really nice to see. Also, it's odd, but this site is more stable with my keyboard app.

The nc750x is not going to be on my radar. Not a big enough difference to warrant a change. The funk is nice, but then the gas fill is under the pillon so I'd have to remove my tailback every time I fill up. Nope. Besides, how many adventure style bikes do they need? Reminds me of a few years ago when if you wanted a bike, you got a sport bike or a sport bike. Just different flavors, but all the same thing.

Last edited by a moderator: