Forum Reunion Get Together Meet & Ride

MJC

Super Moderator
See post #8 for update.
I did not start a new thread just added on this one

Last edited:

J&Jcf

I liked your post but fat finger accidentally hit dislike sorry. If I was in the area at that time would definitely stop by. Will be in northern Minnesota at that time visiting relatives,camping,& boating in the boundary Waters area.

MJC

Super Moderator
Fat Fingers, LOL I do that all the time when typing.... I did not know about a dis-like or thanks for posting button, you learn something everyday (at this forum)...

Downshifter

Ok i am also penciling this in on the calendar. It is too soon to determine work schedule, but i will do my best to make it. Will know better as time gets closer...

Jim.....

Woodswoman

I regret to report that I can't attend. I am on call for work all next week and weekend. Tried to swap weeks with my teammates, but no success.

MJC

Super Moderator
I tried to start or have a reuion before so this time I would like to ask member's if they are interested and where and when they think we should have it.
So you wants to have a reuion? What dates are good for you? Where should it be?

I vote Yes to have it. Dates should be on a weekend and depending where it is not on a hot day like not in July or August in FL. I would think in PA or where the center is of the people who can make it. If me (in NY) and someone in MS and say one from NJ then let's have it in NY. You get the idea.

Danabanana

I'm surprised no one has responded to this, I think it's a great idea. I'm new here but would love to do a group ride with fellow CTXers.

MJC

Super Moderator
Hello Danabanana, welcome to the group! Seems like no one wanted to ride, but I am always ready to go. If you would like, I ride with a group and you are welcome to come ride with us whenever you want. Just PM me, or post a group ride and invite the forum too. Again welcome,
mj