How did you find the site.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
For all of you that have become members of the site... how did you find it. I have been advertising it a few different ways and want to see what ones are most effective..

Thanks

Dennis​

Oivas

Hi,

I am not sure which advertisements you are referring to, however, I liked the look and feel of the site. I am yet to start interaction with the members, but initial thoughts suggest that this is going to be a great stay!

See you soon.

Oivas

Hi,

I am not sure which advertisements you are referring to, however, I liked the look and feel of the site. I am yet to start interaction with the members, but initial thoughts suggest that this is going to be a great stay!

See you soon.

Sorry I realize that you were trying to figure out as to how I found the site. Okay, to respond to that one of my friend was searching content on the Honda CTX for his presentation (he is an automotive engineer) when he bumped into this forum. He shared it with me and I joined. Interestingly, he is yet to join as he is running really busy these days. But then it is only a matter of time.

Scottie

I came here because I was searching for some bikes on google and I saw this, checked out some of the posts and decided to join. Its been wonderful so far, I enjoy every second of being here!

ofdave

stumbled across doing a search for CTX70
hope this one gets some momentum, it'd be nice to have a site where posts aren't edited and deleted by overzealous mods
now the verification thing is gone, it's easy to reply and I bet more will get active here

Last edited by a moderator:

randy1149

I found this searching for CTX700 after I left (own my own accord) of the "other" CTX forum. That place needs a complete mod house cleaning top to bottom. They are an arrogant group that will turn debates into personal inferences to put you down including threats of banning if you push them back. It doesn't matter to them right or wrong, they will fabricate the facts to fit the responses always favoring mother Honda... sometimes it is an utterly ridiculous fuzzy cloud of facts that make no sense. I think they must work for Honda and show a complete disregard to reality.

ofdave

I found this searching for CTX700 after I left (own my own accord) of the "other" CTX forum. That place needs a complete mod house cleaning top to bottom. They are an arrogant group that will turn debates into personal inferences to put you down including threats of banning if you push them back. It doesn't matter to them right or wrong, they will fabricate the facts to fit the responses always favoring mother Honda... sometimes it is an utterly ridiculous fuzzy cloud of facts that make no sense. I think they must work for Honda and show a complete disregard to reality.

I don't mind the favoring of Honda-it is a forum about Honda bikes. However, factual information about our machines is important and often it is ignored.
The arrogance is out of control as is editing threads and deleting posts for reasons never explained and this action is never admitted to.
The spouting of blatant wrong information as fact is wrong. Many new owners/riders will believe what they are told is the truth when it is not.
Let's get this place cranking!

popeyoni

I was getting sick of the other forum and I saw a reference there that another forum existed, so I googled it and here I am.