Happy Spring

soldaze

Not so much here in the SF Bay Area. Pouring rain most of the day. High temp 56. Haven't really seen the sun in days, at least it seems so.
I know I shouldn't be complaining about rain, we need it in California, but honestly, I am so sick of it.
Snow people, quit laughing. :) For me it's about the endless overcast more than the rain.
On a more positive note, my roses are forming their first blooms.
I need some dry weather so I can install all the new farkles I have lined up.

ponydrvr

Yeah! ! ! Happy Spring - 2.5"+ of snow :p. The only good thing is that it will not be here in two days. Temps are to be near 60's by Friday. OH WELL!

MJC

Super Moderator
Well it is 21 here and snow on the way maybe 6 to 19 inches.....but who cares. Going into spring is way better then going into fall/winter. Spring riding weather may not get here til April but it is coming..............................Hope is a great thing to have! I need Vitamin D and wind in my face.......LOL.

casper

Dusting of snow as well here. Temps holding in the upper 30s low 40s. Good news is most of the roof snow is gone, and the mini glacier caused by the runoff, prevent the C to get backed out from under the carport slumber spot, is quickly receding! Will probably back it out this weekend, to get some quality time, even if it's still a bit chilly.