Handlebar Mount - Apple Watch

Glen e

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B014I93I6Q/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

If you own an Apple Watch, you know what it can do, and how much information can come out of it. If you don’t, not trying to talk you into one. But Here’s an easy way to mount it on the handlebar. Works perfect for outside air temperature, maps, song selection, things the watch delivers in “large displays”......you can see clearly from your position.

Ps...check out Eat sleep ride (ESR) in the App Store.....nice app

Last edited:

mtvic

nice, but don't think my progressive lenses would be enough to see that little screen. I'd have to mount one of those desktop swinging magnifying glasses on the bike too!

Glen e

Ha! That’s the beauty of the watch, you get OAT in huge numbers, an arrow and dist for directions and song selection arrows/play pause...that’s all I need (or what I was using the huge garmin for).....It’s not worth buying a watch to have these things, but if you already own one....… It cleans up your dash area considerably.....

randy1149

Nice job Glen, glad you found a very practical functional place for those watches. Do you remove it to charge it?

Glen e

Yeah, it goes 25 hours between charges, more than enuf for any day trip. Here’s a few of the screens avail on the handlebar, all easily seen

Directions/maps:

Weather

Tire pressure (fobobike)

Tune selection

Last edited: