hondafan

Retired, now posting as 12many so as not to be confused with hondfan on the other ctx forum.

Last edited:

mtvic

You're near me! Up in Dade City, I'm in St. Pete a lot. Love how they've revitalized Beach Dr. welcome!

kujawskir

Its not until you crash a motorcycle that you truly understand the consequences of crashing a motorcycle!! A little less throttle and a little more brake makes all the difference if you know what I mean!!!!!

Welcome !

I agree almost completely, in the cager daddy taught us that most of any brake needed was because throttle already applied was taking you beyond the target. He said thinking ahead would save effort, increase efficiency, and make for a safer drive.
I'm more in the middle, not often going so slow to bother the person behind me unless the red light is clearly in sight. I do use more brake on the bike than I need, but not a lot.

Shiny side up,
- K

12MANY

Since there are one too many hondafans between the two forums I retired hondafan and will be posting as 12MANY to avoid any confusion between us as being the same person. Same great posts , less confusion.