Measurements needed

BobWitte

I'm needing the three measurements (A, B, & C shown below) for both Matazu and the Honda OEM version.

TIA!

Measurements.jpg

casper

I can do the matazu, because although I was sold on ebay that it was an oem, I really don't think it was. Quality was fine, but it's not oem. Do it tomorrow though, Bob. 10 below already tonight, high winds, I'm in my jammies, and the bike is outside under a cover. Tomorrow OK enough?

casper

I can do the matazu, because although I was sold on ebay that it was an oem, I really don't think it was. Quality was fine, but it's not oem. Do it tomorrow though, Bob. 10 below already tonight, high winds, I'm in my jammies, and the bike is outside under a cover. Tomorrow OK enough? Lol!

BobWitte

I can do the matazu, because although I was sold on ebay that it was an oem, I really don't think it was. Quality was fine, but it's not oem. Do it tomorrow though, Bob. 10 below already tonight, high winds, I'm in my jammies, and the bike is outside under a cover. Tomorrow OK enough? Lol!

Yes, today will be fine and this morning preferred (I'm meeting with my vendor at 11:00am). I was in a hurry last night and failed to explain that although I have the Matazu, I threw the pad out long ago in favor of the one I built. I need the OEM done as well since I don't know how close a clone the Matazu is to the original.
:)

Last edited:

casper

A and B. Hole B to top of pad is 2 inches. Pad at widest is 9.5 inches. C is 9 7/16 or 9.5.hard to see, but it was real close.

DaddyDave is correct. 11 below right now. Stuttering as I type! Do you want top of backrest to top of pad? Couldn't tell by drawing. If so, that is one inch. Hope that helps.

Last edited:

BobWitte

Thanks, that helped a lot and I made several changes based upon your information!! My prototype should be ready next week some time.;)