New member welcome thread..

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Many of the new members join and don't introduce themselves so I have added this thread for all to introduce yourself....

Ill go first...

Hi all I am From Langley BC Canada. I started this site due to a lack of sites dedicated to this bike .... ... It doesnt matter how crappy a day I have had, all I have to do is put on my gear and go for a ride.... The world disappears... my Yamaha FZ6 is my first bike.. Its a 2005 Galaxy Blue one.. (Yeah the blue ones are faster... Its not a rumor). I am an Engineer and currently work as an instructor at the British Columbia Institute Of Technology..... Okay nuff about me... Who is next....

Dennis​

turbodieseli4i6

I'm from SW Missouri. I have a NCX and am a member on that site also. I can't wait to see this forum fill up with a lot of members!
Thanks For making a CTX forum!
Jeff

Pete

Hey all,

Illinois rider here. Curious to check out this ctx700 bike in person when it hits the showrooms, which according to some dealers I contacted won't be before June of this year. I like the naked version and the low seat height is a plus, alas, it looks like the footpegs are placed a little more forward than my Vulcan. I like the foot layout on CN700X a little more, alas, it's too tall overall.

TheEdge900

I'm from AZ. Also height challenged so the CTX looks interesting especially the naked version, can't wait to sit on one when they show up. Wish the NC700S would come to the states.

Attachments

• DSCF3783.jpg
    DSCF3783.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCF3781.jpg
    DSCF3781.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCF3733.jpg
    DSCF3733.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCF3732.jpg
    DSCF3732.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 3
  • DSCF3730.jpg
    DSCF3730.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCF3729.jpg
    DSCF3729.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 15

auroraantoinette

Hey everyone, I'm Aurora :D For starters Honda has been in my family for generations. My grandmother bought Honda's, my mom bought Honda's, and now i continue that tradition. I got into motorcycles because of there low fuel cost and sleek appearance, I fell in love with them shortly after.

The CTX700 is a dream come true for me, Its a fantastic bike but i also love the little details, like the extra storage and heated grip since i live in Colorado. I just cant wait!

slayeraeb

Well hello everyone,
I am John a college student at Saint John College located in a small country called Belize. I am a Computer Information System major. I love cars in general. I currently own a Honda Sports car that i use to drive to school everyday.
I join this forum to learn more about Honda.

casscillac

Hello,

I am new to this I see that you all have great post I look forward to posting some great things here as well.

astronautleague

Hi all I am From Buenos aires Argentina.I bought my first bike 2 years ago and absolutly loved it. Im studying aeronautical engineering down here :D

purplesea

Hey everyone,

Ohio rider here. Definitely curious to check out this ctx700 bike in person when it hits the showrooms. I like the naked version and the low seat height is a plus, alas, it looks like the footpegs are placed a little more forward than my Vulcan. I like the foot layout on CN700X a little more, but I don't think it's for me.

kateric99

Hi everyone,

I'm living in Connecticut at the moment, but one of my friends is a motorcycle enthusiast, and he recently informed me about Honda CTX700. I'm still a bike novice, am still trying to get my license, but I'm hoping I can learn something about bikes in this forum.

MikaelShore

Greetings. I'm currently living in the US. I'm just starting to get into motorcycling and trying to get my license. In the meanwhile, a bicycle will have to do, right? ;)
Anyway, I look forward to a good time. Later!

jace

Hello my name is Jace.
I was born in the United States of America, my homeland.
I am currently a student at Loyola University in Baltimore, Maryland and this is my last year then i will be moving to another state.
Technology is my passion and i am majoring in Software Engineering because of my love for it.
I joined the forum because of my love for Honda. I hope i learn a lot from here.

Beanbags

Whats up guys.
Up and coming motorcycle enthusiast. I live in Australia, upside-down land. Looking forward to sharing some of my tips and maybe learning some stuff off of you guys myself.

avadarling

Hello everyone! I am ava and I'm happy to be a part of this forum. I wont be able to provide much information on my own but I am here to learn so I will be able to have a decent conversation with my boyfriend in his language! Thank you!

avadarling

Hi Nice to meet you, I'm Ava! I joined this forum to learn information as well and I've learned quite a bit! I'm sure you will find this forum helpful to you! Welcome!

cebray95

Hi guys my name is Connor. I just joined today and I'm here to learn and hopefully teach as well. I hope that this forum is a place where I can make new friends and also just enjoy the ctx700 culture!

alexisdv20

Hi everyone I am new here. I'm a big Ctx fan and that's why im here !! I'm from Quebec in Canada. I hope I'll enjoy my stay here with you all. Have a great day

kateric99

Hi everyone I am new here. I'm a big Ctx fan and that's why im here !! I'm from Quebec in Canada. I hope I'll enjoy my stay here with you all. Have a great day

Hi there Alexis, welcome to our little community :D
You'll find it quite comfy in here - actually I think someone else here is from Quebec as well, I can't remember who it is, but I'm sure of it :)

AndrewC

Hello everyone, my name is Andrew and I just love bikes in general, always preferred them over cars since I was a child, right now I'm working on my license and looking for a new bike which is how I found out about this forum. I was searching for bikes and decided to look further on forums about the CTX 700 and I found this site, the black one looks awesome! Anyways enough about me, I hope to have a nice chat with everyone here, take care!