Fairing Model Mods

burdicda

Has anyone here installed crashbars on a fairing model ...on the other forum I saw some of those in a picture
also
Has anyone here installed a radiator guard.....

If you have done either one ...where did you buy them, how much, and what do you think?

greasemonkey93

I have a 2015 naked model, and I installed a radiator guard (and also the Russian crash bars) - I'm not sure if you some "tupperware" in the way by the radiator in the fairing model. I bought my radiator guard from RadGuard in Australia and it shipped without any issues to the US. Here's their web page for our guard:
http://www.radguard.com.au/products/honda-ctx700-2014-2017-radiator-guard.html

Installation is straight forward, and everything lined up fine, but it still was a minor PIA to get on. It's well made and should protect the radiator fine, but I'm not sure if we really need that sort of protection with our bikes.

-jack

burdicda

Thanks..I also order the Radguard from Australia with no problems....I have yet to install it due to busy schedule and constant daily day long rain storms in Florida lately..
will photo or video when I get to it...

The guards are the spooky ones...I have heard that people bought them for the fairing model and found they did NOT fit...