I think I've been transported to South Carolina!

fergy

For the second day in a row I got to ride in 70 degree February weather here in the Hudson Valley of NY!
It seems surreal, but hey, I will take it! So nice to be back on the CTX after a few weeks layoff. Luckily I did not forget how to ride in that time. Hope any of you that are in the tropical North East are enjoying the weather and the bike. I am sure winter will be back soon enough. :cool:

MJC

Super Moderator
fergy, yes I am enjoying the 70 degree February weather here in the Hudson Valley of NY too. Did not get to ride but did a short test ride 2 days ago then it was 60s. This week has been real nice..Sunday rain and colder weather coming...still better then cold and snow.

Steven

Went for a ride yesterday the wind was real strong, I had to lean the bike over to go straight. It's like that every spring and then the rains are coming. I ordered some more things for my trip, a sleeping bag and a couple of dry bags. I also ordered a phone from TING. I don't have much use for a cell phone but I wanted one for the trip. What's interesting about Ting is that it costs $6 per month (if you don't use it) and rates vary depending on what services and how much you use. For instance 500 minutes a month would cost $15. It uses T-Mobile or Sprint. There are no contracts. Just fyi.

Last edited: