New member - drol343, Cincinnati, Ohio

drol343

Got my license at 63. Had a Honda Forza ABS at first. It was very nice. Just picked up a new 2016 CTX700D DCT ABS in Metallic Blue. Love it so far. Two things... 1) How do I post a picture? 2) Does the Verification Screen always Pop Up (after previewing a Post) even after you Login and complete the first Verification Screen that is presented? Seems a bit like overkill for a forum related to motorcycles.

Steven

As for pictures you need to click on the "Go Advanced" button (which is just below where you type in your message) and then on the advanced screen below where you type in your message you will see a button called "Manage Attachments", click on that and a dialog will pop up that allows you to upload pictures. There is a size limit for pictures which is pretty small, but doable. When I get ready to post a picture I usually just use Mozzilla Firefox to do it, it's my email program. I right click on the picture in Windows Explorer and then select send to "mail recipient" . After that windows opens (email) I double click on the picture email attachment and save as, which saves it small enough to allow posting on this site. It's quick and dirty.

I don't have any verification screen popping up. It seems that's been mentioned before and if I remember correctly it doesn't do that after a period of time. Anyone... please correct me if I'm wrong.

Welcome!

Last edited:

ofdave

Ditto to Steven on the pics.
No help/input on the verification-you could message admin and find out.
Welcome aboard.
So what will you be doing to your bike first?

casper

Welcome as well to the forum! I'm originally from Cincinnati. I have the blue 2105. Mine had 2 miles on it when I picked her up in April.