Just so sad

Steven

I've watched other video's where the biker went off the road and couldn't be seen. It was just by happen chance they they were found.

MJC

Super Moderator
I had a friend that went off the road in the Catskill's (NY). They said it was night and he came to a T, did not see the stop sign, and went right off the cliff. The people who found him and his bike were not looking for him, it was only by chance they found parts of his bike and then him. Said he was out there for a few days maybe a week or more.

Weeks before he had lead us (group of 6 or 7) up and around that area on a great ride and I remember thinking, trying to remember, if we had been at that spot were he missed that stop sign, on that ride. Even if we had, roads and what you see during our rides change from day to night........something to keep in mind.

Stay safe my friends.....

randy1149

I had a friend that went off the road in the Catskill's (NY). They said it was night and he came to a T, did not see the stop sign, and went right off the cliff. The people who found him and his bike were not looking for him, it was only by chance they found parts of his bike and then him. Said he was out there for a few days maybe a week or more.

Weeks before he had lead us (group of 6 or 7) up and around that area on a great ride and I remember thinking, trying to remember, if we had been at that spot were he missed that stop sign, on that ride. Even if we had, roads and what you see during our rides change from day to night........something to keep in mind.

Stay safe my friends.....

And same roads look different while riding in the opposite direction especially if your not totally familiar with it.

Last edited: