Washed the bike

Shanghai Dan

Via a nice, 90 minute ride in heavy rain last night, at speeds from 0 to 65 MPH. It actually looks cleaner this morning! I stayed nice and dry thanks to the Dainese Fulcrum boots, Fly rain suit, Held Air+Dry gloves, and Schuberth C3 Pro helmet... :)

Anyway, it was do for a bath, it got one last night whether it wanted it or not!

Steven

You've got some expensive stuff, but if it works, it's worth it. I think that rain suit is in my price range and I need a good one. It's warmed up here today and is almost 20F. I'd go riding, but there is too much ice on the road - Do you feel sorry for me????

Shanghai Dan

Wow, ice on the road! I feel for you. But then, I'm going to suffer today with perfectly clear, blue skies, 70 degrees, and a slight breeze off the ocean...

Thumper

Meanwhile in Florida

Steven, maybe if your very nice, Santa will bring you some warm weather this year! HoHoHo

Attachments

• Santa.jpg
    Santa.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 66

Thumper

Via a nice, 90 minute ride in heavy rain last night, at speeds from 0 to 65 MPH. It actually looks cleaner this morning! I stayed nice and dry thanks to the Dainese Fulcrum boots, Fly rain suit, Held Air+Dry gloves, and Schuberth C3 Pro helmet... :)

Anyway, it was do for a bath, it got one last night whether it wanted it or not!

I hate to go out, open the garage and ride in the rain! However, if I am traveling and it just happens to rain, it doesn't bother me at all. Weird huh?

ofdave

@steven
the ice I prefer goes in the glass, then the bourbon, then a splash of water, no reason to have it on a road at all
it's been horrid weather here too-high 70's, calm & sunny,
work got in the way but tomorrow is a ride day

randy1149

6AM 23º F. in lower New York, with an inch of snow still coming down but turning to rain this PM... so they say.

Steven

I ran into that rain last night, I pulled out of the garage and two blocks later my windshield was completely iced over (the engine was still cold). I used my window washers to clear the glass for maybe two seconds each time before it would freeze over again while trying to find a place to pull over. The roads where there was no or little salt was almost sheet ice, that was in town. According to the weather it's supposed to get to -13F Sunday night.

It's time to move to Florida or South America.

Shanghai Dan

I got tired of the rain and cold in Seattle, and ended up in Ventura. Not a bad deal... :) But it does get cold here, too! It's around 63 degrees right now, a pretty cold morning for us!

casper

Ok. Now I'm appreciating the rain. About a foot of snow last night, and tomorrow morning we wake up to 23 below! Character builder for sure. AnyOne who likes this is a character for sure. And yes, shanghai, you're just plan mean. Right to the core. Devilsfan is right behind you as the evil twin!

ofdave

y'all take note of the little orange finger of the good life down in the lower right corner
but do not come here, we are running out of room!

randy1149

y'all take note of the little orange finger of the good life down in the lower right corner
but do not come here, we are running out of room!

ofdave, as climate change increases over a few decades you won't be there either :( But some people will inherent ocean front property. I'd buy some property in Orlando for speculative ocean view probability.