Great Seer Soothsayer

randy1149

While rummaging thru that “other”site I ran across a post from the great seer, soothsayer, and sage, jfc77320 the Magnificent. He explains how he had to force himself into his inner mentality until he became much more situationally aware of his observation skills by applying his “what if game” to become the proficient rider he now is. LINK

I’ve only touched the surface, read the entire post so you can really appreciate what a phucking screwball he really is. He’s been wrong in just about everything else posted and he want’s everybody to believe this. jfc you're confusing the powers you have from the forum to brains… and they didn’t help to shore up the ones you have.

I won’t comment on those that do believe the crap you post.

Last edited:

casper

Oh. I don't know, randy. Those kind of things I take with a grain of something. Usually a rye or a whiskey. :) if it works for him, then great. No harm in passing what we've all learned along the way. I believe in being situational aware. Was in KY at an account yesterday, reviewing machinery in the build process. I just became aware of where I was as it moved down the line doing its thing that perhaps I needed to be a few inches back. Just to make sure. I've seen women scalped, literally, before having a drill go through their forehead, because they didn't have their hair up, while they were too close to a cnc machine, as they picked up trash around the machine. I kid you not. Is it possible your letting personal bias into this. Just asking.

Trust me. I believe in learning to be as situationallly aware as you can be. On the bike, or walking down the street. Thinning the herd is what generally happens to stupids, or ignorers.

Last edited:

ofdave

I saw that too.
He gives no examples of what he is talking about which makes it a bit difficult to actually get what he is talking about.
Sounds like he is tying to be a philosopher but can't pull it off.
He always has trouble with "you're" and "your" -that's a niggling complaint but I notice stuff like that and also the mis-use of "break" and "brake". Don't people really know what stops the bike or car? Gimme a brake, or is it break?
Having read some of his other stuff, I will bet even money that this recent post is taken in whole or part from an article written somewhere by someone else. Guaranteed. He is incapable of deep thought on his own.
Part of what he is intending to get across is the need to develop situational awareness and a backup plan for all situations we find ourselves in should they turn bad.. For it to be effective it needs to become an automatic part of our thinking in nearly everything we do.

randy1149

ofdave I tottaly agree with your assesment on the originatality of that post. Plagerism at it's finast.

randy1149

Oh. I don't know, randy. Those kind of things I take with a grain of something. Usually a rye or a whiskey. :) if it works for him, then great. No harm in passing what we've all learned along the way. I believe in being situational aware. Was in KY at an account yesterday, reviewing machinery in the build process. I just became aware of where I was as it moved down the line doing its thing that perhaps I needed to be a few inches back. Just to make sure. I've seen women scalped, literally, before having a drill go through their forehead, because they didn't have their hair up, while they were too close to a cnc machine, as they picked up trash around the machine. I kid you not. Is it possible your letting personal bias into this. Just asking.

Trust me. I believe in learning to be as situationallly aware as you can be. On the bike, or walking down the street. Thinning the herd is what generally happens to stupids, or ignorers.

Casper, the grain of salt here is the size of a bowling ball. Most of his past posts to "teach" the flock have been misinformed and maintained life by threats and banning should anyone challenging the veracity of the post. While the tactics results in the ethics of his character. Right or wrong doesn't matter as long as he "wins". The last one was the SAE G oil thread. People are being intimidated by the mods over there and jfc is on top of the list.

casper

Ahh. I just can't spend alot of time on personality issues. Although I happen to be on a couple of political blogs where one particular poster just absolutely drives me nuts. I probably do the same to him or her. But every single post is a word for word transplant of what I said, just from the other side. I just stopped responding to that person's commentary. Still bugs me though of course.

Steven

Ahh. I just can't spend alot of time on personality issues. Although I happen to be on a couple of political blogs where one particular poster just absolutely drives me nuts. I probably do the same to him or her. But every single post is a word for word transplant of what I said, just from the other side. I just stopped responding to that person's commentary. Still bugs me though of course.

It was the same way during the presidential elections. For instance, people voted for Clinton because they felt Trump was all about war and people voted for Trump because they thought the same thing about Clinton. The same thing applied to about every other issue during the campaign. It just depended on which news channel you watched. Talk about influencing elections, these news channels are doing a better job at that than Putin (as they claim) could ever do. It's an outright crime. The news coming out of the U.K. is about the same as it is here, but on the international scene the news from foreign news groups are completely different than what we hear on the major news groups in the U.S. It's hard to know what's true. The American news groups are spewing propaganda, not news.

The one thing I didn't realize is how much the rest of the world follows the American governments opinion. For instance, for a long time everyone hated Russia/Putin, but now that Trump is going to be president, most of these nations have softened on that and are actually just now planning to work with Russia.

I normally don't speak about politics directly, but I have to say that Trump is rather refreshing after years of listening to the political correct crowd. Merry Christmas not Happy Holidays, if you understand where I'm coming from.

Last edited:

Shanghai Dan

It was the same way during the presidential elections. For instance, people voted for Clinton because they felt Trump was all about war and people voted for Trump because they thought the same thing about Clinton.
And now we find out that it's actually Obama who's going to start a war with Russia!