My photo trip to MadStad Engineering

burdicda

Went to MadStad Engineering in person with my bike this morning
Took 2 hours to get there from my home in Melbourne Fl
The whole gang emptied out to ask questions about my CTX2016DG
The entire experience was wonderful...they took their time and many tips where exchanged based on my
taking the bike down to the frame before and wiring all kinds of things...so I knew alot about the tupperware..

I loved that they used steel inserts to replace the plastic rivets that normally hold the windshield to the bike.

Lots of pictures at

http://www.greenknights36.com/gallery3/index.php/MadStad?page=1

Woodswoman

That's VERY cool.

My business with the MadStad folks was all online, but I was impressed by their customer service.

I ended up having to swap my shield for a taller one, and they handled everything wonderfully.

Have recommended MadStad to a lot of people, and would continue to do so.

burdicda

Yes....so far so good
When they sent me the measurement instructions...I measured from two inched higher than where they wanted...
I measured from on top of the handlebar crosspiece rather than on the tank under them...so at first I was scheduled for a 12"
but my bodily measurements dictated higher and they sold me a 14" which seems to be working out. I just raised it an inch higher
then they set it initially...so we will see. It was already blocking all but the very top of my head just fine..

Steven

I just put my shield back on the bike last night. I forgot how quiet it makes it to ride. It was in the 40's and a lot warmer riding than without a shield. Just saying...