Join Today
Thanks Thanks:  10
Likes Likes:  40
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Thoughts

Foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains in Northern California
    Steven, I like the color saturation in your video. I wanted to put my 2 cents in here about your upcoming trip. If you haven't already been to the National Parks in Utah and bypass them this time, you'll be missing the some of most remarkable places in the west. School goes back into session a lot earlier than when I was a kid...my grand kids are already back, so many families are already over with their vacations which will greatly lessen the number of people in the parks. Seeing the formations in Arches N.P., or the Hoodoos in Bryce from a motorcycle just has to be memorable. You can't drive into Zion...you have to shuttle...but it's also impressive. And, once you're at Zion...what the heck...in the words of "The King"...VIVA LAS VEGAS! You don't want your motorcycle trip to be over too quickly anyway... : - )

Thanks rickster, I'll seriously consider it.

Not much going on lately...

As you folks know I'll be leaving soon to head out west, but before I do I put together the intro to the movie I'll make when I return. Think of it as a teaser.

Where you see the flowers is where I will add photo's and video's from the trip.

Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/meOi7xBfIVE

BOB! DO NOT HEAD OUT TIL YOU GET A BODY! LOL................enjoy, ride safe and I for one can not wait to see the movie.

I made a slight change to the video, if anyone is interested...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqtX...ature=youtu.be

Nice pics. I like the very naked look of your bike. Makes my "N" look positively clothed!

[QUOTE=Steven;6163].......... I'll be leaving soon to head out west, but before I do I put together the intro to the movie I'll make when I return. Think of it as a teaser.

Where you see the flowers is where I will add photo's and video's from the trip...."

Hello Steven, Did you get back from your trip out west? Where are the photos and the movie? I watched the teaser lol. Now on with the movie!
    Hope you had a good trip?

I went out west but not to where I had originally planned. First the weather was too hot, so I waited, then all of a sudden, it got really cold. I had no idea that was going to happen. So, I headed south, got blown around by Kansas winds and ended up in Trinidad Colorado. From there I took Route 12 (I believe) which loops from Trinidad north and back to the Interstate. I forget, it was 60 or 90 miles. The people in Trinidad warned me not to make my way to Utah because of the possible weather in the mountains. After meeting another rider on the road who had got caught in the mountains during a blizzard, I decide it just wasn't worth the risk. Still, I had fun, but didn't get the pictures I wanted.

In case you missed them, here are a few of the pictures I took.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

9. Thanks MJC thanked for this post
    Likes Woodswoman, rickster liked this post