hello from MN

casper

Hi everybody! Some of you may know me on another venue, as mdaniels4. For those of you who don't, I'm looking forward to meeting you too. I have a 2015 ctx700 that I truly think is the best bike overall that I've ever had. In any event, glad to be here and hope I can contribute something of value over time.

randy1149

Welcome casper. Your nome de plume mdaniels4 from "another venue" is known by many people here. We are just as glad as you are having you come here. I'm sure you'll be hearing from a lot of the friends from the other side. Enjoy the ride.

casper

Welcome casper. Your nome de plume mdaniels4 from "another venue" is known by many people here. We are just as glad as you are having you come here. I'm sure you'll be hearing from a lot of the friends from the other side. Enjoy the ride.

Thanks randy. Glad to be here too. Mark

ofdave

welcome, Mark
always good to see a new member
Watch for the new "only Politics, and only by rebel" thread, I know you'll like it!
just kidding, only good stuff here
so we need to see your bike, post some pics

casper

Thanks Danny. You're very good people! BTW. I've noticed this site has gained major league traction. Testimony to a great bunch. I've yet to fully peruse it, but I think, outside of getting used to the different formatting, this will be a premier site.

Last edited:

casper

Thank you novac! I'm Polish. Is novac, a common Polish name, usually spelled nowack, or novack, or even norocki, yours, or does it refer to no vacuums in your house? :) my family has lots of novacs. Both in name and appliances! Lol! But thank you for the note!

Btw. How many other ctx700s are in HI do you think? I've only seen one up here so far. Wonder how many were sold nationwide. Hmm. I know there were, and are, maybe 30 Crossfires, of 76k sold worldwide, in Minnesota. I know personally maybe 10 of them. Seen maybe 10 more. The other 10 I have no idea. I do know however, the last serial number, last one ever off the line, is sitting in Sioux Falls south Dakota. Imagine that. Almost better than the first one in alot of respects.

Honda never gives up its numbers. But it would be interesting to know how many were sold. Mine is 100034. I did see one offered for sale 100700. So that will give you some idea. It was interesting. When I bought my Crossfire there were 6 of them in the lot. Must have been bought at auction. Anyway mine was 67111. One I was almost going to get, a convert, was 67124. These two, from completely different places, we're nursery mates. Came down the line the same day to get their stamp, and ended up in the same dealership in December, two years from the day they were produced in Bavaria, in Minnesota. I find stuff like that interesting.

I might need to recheck the sn of my 2015. Who has the earliest 2014?

Last edited:

MJC

Super Moderator
Casper, Welcome to the forum. I do not know if this forum has a Joke Thread but you can always go to that another venue and get a laugh. Just look for anything posted by the great Rebel. He may not be funny but he sure is a JOKE. ....I kid you, not!
"........glad to be here and hope I can contribute something of value over time." or you can do what the great one does and just make shit up has you go, just so you have something to say and keep your post count up.....
How dare you say that (on that other venue) that we should only talk about the bike, how would the great one be able to tell you just how great he is if you just talked about what the forum was named. How then could he tell you the rules you broke and how YOU are going to make that forum go to shit. How could you say those things? Do you want the great one to have to Make that Forum Great Again?