Thanks for the heads-up OFDave and Thumper!!!

DevilsFan

What up CTX700 owners!!!

Just stumbled across this forum and was dumbfounded by the fact that OFDave and Thumper...and whoever else on the "other site" that's on here failed to tell me about this place!!! :mad: :cool:

For those that don't know me, or didn't like me on the "other site" :rolleyes: , you're going to have to deal with me here!! :D :D :D

ofdave

Hello
no body here has been banned so there's no reason to support their ban
Just join in with good comments and keep it factual and all will be good
No over active mods so no one to kiss up to either.

DevilsFan

That's too funny. I liked you on the other site, but don't get a big head over it.

Ha!!! No "big head" here! I try to get along with everyone. I may not agree with you from time to time but that doesn't mean I wouldn't drink a beer with you!!! At the same time, just because I may agree with something you disagree with doesn't mean I'm suckin' up to anyone else! :cool:

From my experiences I've learned there's never ONLY ONE WAY to do something or think about something. I'm cool with everyone and their opinions/experiences. That's what makes a good forum...a good forum!!! ;)

MJC

Super Moderator
Welcome to the Forum. Please note that you are also welcome to invite members of the "other site" to come here. I am sure that it was just a over-site that you where not on OFDave and Thumper list of invites....I would think that their list is so long that maybe they just did not get to your name yet.....LOL.
BTW, I never got a invite just like you found this place myself...........

MJC

Super Moderator
Hello
no body here has been banned so there's no reason to support their ban
Just join in with good comments and keep it factual and all will be good
No over active mods so no one to kiss up to either.

Plus 1 to that!

DevilsFan

Welcome to the Forum. Please note that you are also welcome to invite members of the "other site" to come here. I am sure that it was just a over-site that you where not on OFDave and Thumper list of invites....I would think that their list is so long that maybe they just did not get to your name yet.....LOL.
BTW, I never got a invite just like you found this place myself...........

mjc...just using my sarcasm!!! I like both of those guys and just giving them a hard time! :D

randy1149

FYI, I referred about 10 people over there and I got banned a day later... keep that in mind that may happen to you when you start referring. I'm sure the mods know by now and won't let us go there and help people jump ship. Expect getting banned.

Downshifter

what did i tell you guys about locking the door behind you?? look who was able to creep in while we werent looking :D

Welcome DevilsFan I just recently found my way here also, and already feel more comfortable here...

Jim.....

BobWitte

What up CTX700 owners!!!

Just stumbled across this forum and was dumbfounded by the fact that OFDave and Thumper...and whoever else on the "other site" that's on here failed to tell me about this place!!! :mad: :cool:

For those that don't know me, or didn't like me on the "other site" :rolleyes: , you're going to have to deal with me here!! :D :D :D

Well ditto for me! I just did a little stumbling myself. For those who don't know me from the "other side" brace yourselves folks!:D