Head light Modulator

MJC

Super Moderator
Today I install a Path Blazer Head Light Modulator, it was just plug and play. I had it on 3 bikes now and it has over 100,000 miles on it. Still works great. It is P115W, with the senor, it modulates the high-beam when selected in daytime, the senor tells the unit if it is day or night.

BigO1987

I have a kisan modulator. I use it on tricky roads and at intersections with blinking turn left signals....those are recent additions to traffic control lights in my area. I am very good at being aware of when it is on and off.

Merlin III

I have been thinking about getting something like that for a long time. So, it has a mounted on off switch? Do you have any photos? I have been thinking of doing something like that for a longtime. With my green-yellow jacket and helmet I look like a circus clown why not draw even mote attention to myself.;)

Another option is the Photon blaster by Skene which is a little different in concept.

MJC

Super Moderator
I have been thinking about getting something like that for a long time. So, it has a mounted on off switch? Do you have any photos? I have been thinking of doing something like that for a longtime. With my green-yellow jacket and helmet I look like a circus clown why not draw even mote attention to myself.;)

Another option is the Photon blaster by Skene which is a little different in concept.
Check out there web site; https://kisantech.com/mag/pathblazer.html
The on off switch is your head-light switch (already on the bike), In the day-time you just turn on your high beam, that will make the low beam stay on and modulate the hi-beam current - from 100% ON to about 17% OFF, So the high beam blinks so to say. If you leave just the low beam switched on or if it is night out, no blinking. Some people love it, others hate it. I use it when I am riding along or leading a group ride, I never use it if I am in a group ride, following other bikes, where I do not want people to see me stand out. I do not know about other brands or models but I have seen some that stay on (in day light) and can not be turned off, which I hate being in front of. I was just on a group ride and leading, I asked a following rider to turn his modulating head light off, and he said he could not. Leading that group was harder because I kept seeing his head light blinking, which is one of the signs we use to tell the lead rider to pull over. I kept saying to myself "its just that asXXXhXX, wish he could turn that off" LOL. so it does work LOL.

Steven

What also seems to help are LED headlights. They seem to be very bright and very white and very noticeable. I did it to mine and I also notice them on other bikes. It really helps being seen. I was somewhat worried that they would bother other drivers, but I haven't really noticed anyone complaining.