Familiar Faces Here

Thumper

I recognize a few members names from another forum!

Wife owns a CTX700 DCT with just over 49k miles right now. We are leaving on another cross country journey in a couple of weeks, so I expect near 58k upon our return. Bike has been flawless. Easy maintenance and lots of tires and a couple of chain/sprocket change outs. 3rd valve adjustment next week before our journey.

Looking forward to reading threads here and sharing when I can.

ofdave

hey, Thumper! good to see you here
I'm thinking with the miles on your wife's bike, it's areal testimony to how good they are.
I envy your travelability-post pics of the trip.
So what tires have you had the best luck with?

Thumper

Solid bike for sure!

My wife and I feel very fortunate to have been able to travel around the US on bikes over the years. Things are changing though. I retire next year but she is changing a 30 year career after we return from our trip this year. Probably won't have the vacation time like she had before and I probably won't travel without her. She is and has always been my wingman!

TheMagster (my wife) really likes the Michelin PR4 tires! Great handling and long mileage. She also liked the Michelin PR3 which can be found just a little cheaper than the PR4's.

Good to see you and some of the others on here.

rickster

I just found this and also see familiar names from the other CTX700 forum. Including you Thumper!!!! :cool: Two forums is great...