The Members forum

mae_sherlaine24

Hi everyone,
I'm new to this forum, I want to meet everyone and to be friends with.

All members and contributors need to know each other and help one another.
Lets invite more to make this site great! :)
Just type
your Username:

Honda bikes are the Best!

LALUCIEN

Hey there everyone. I joined a few days ago and have been posting but forgot to even post here and introduce myself!
Hey I'm Liam and I'm really new to Honda full stop. My last 2 bikes have been a Yama and a Kawasaki.
Hope to get some great tips and advice here on maintenance, repairs and any quirks/issues etc

ballas123

I love this forum. I am from South Africa and I love to be in touch with all of you around the globe. It is such a blessing to share my love for honda with all of you! I encourage all of you to post up pictures and make new threads on anything regarding honda and we all will take part in contributing and discussing all aspects of new posts and inserts.

hbmm

Hi everyone, I'm new here and have a honda bike also haha. Can't wait to get to know everyone and discuss all things honda!

EdinMaine

Hello from Maine. Nearing my first 1000 miles on my blue 2016 Honda CTX DCT with fairing. ... best sport I have ever engaged in...took a safety / learner's riding course at a Harley Davidson site last fall...got my Honda this summer....and wish I had done it all sooner. Beautiful scenery on back roads here with Vistas of New Hampshire 's
White Mountains. ...which I hope to ride to in the coming weeks...Ed

randy1149

Welcome Ed... you won't find a more helpful bunch of CTX700 group owners on the WEB than on this place. Come in post pix of your CTX and enjoy the ride.