MotoUSA First Ride: 2014 Honda CTX700

Trellum

Thinking of buying a CTX700? If you are, then this amazing review will definitely help you to make an informed decision. As the guy in the video said, this bike is ideal for new riders looking for a powerful, but not intimidating at all.

andrew172

I think I've seen this review before, it is pretty informative and is much better than some of the others that I've seen.

Trellum

Yeah, to be honest this is one of my fav reviews out there, it seems to be the most complete and honest one. Plus the guy is super clear... he just goes straight to the point and is honest about everything. I just love it when they just do it like that!

andrew172

Yeah, to be honest this is one of my fav reviews out there, it seems to be the most complete and honest one. Plus the guy is super clear... he just goes straight to the point and is honest about everything. I just love it when they just do it like that!

Yeah, I've noticed a lot of reviews can be very biased but this one was honest and I like that about it.

bala

This guy in this video knows what he is talking about,at the highest level.He has kept it crisp and explains.It is tailored to people who don’t have a whole lot of experience behind a handlebar.As the video shows,this is agile to handle and is coupled with an excellent fuel economy.The highlight is the fantastic DCT drivetrain.Although the cons are a trivial many..:p,for instance it is labelled as the Honda CIVIC of motorbikes. :p and its mundane engine performance.This is still a good bet.

jackdcuna

This motor prob makes its max torque at around 5,250ish rpm so staying in that part of the rev range is better for economy and longevity.