Your choice on a classic honda bike

Melvin

what classic old school honda bike do you think would be best suited for a rebuild project? Which classic honda has the largest available parts out there for a rebuild? not looking for a touring to rebuild. looking for something to ride to work and on the back roads everyonce in a while. abundant parts is a must though. is the cb350 four a good choice?

billnoroville

ok, I will bite.
1988-1991 Honda Hawk GT. They are light, corner great, and go fast and are reliable and look great if you like the style. Check out the forum on the net. I have owned 2. will miss the 88 I had but age catches up to you.

ballas123

Yes! The CBR 250r is a legend in itself. There are many companies out there who have tried to imitate its design but were rended unsuccessful. Thus why look further when the icon is right before.The CBR 250r is ideal for such a project.

wander_n_wonder

I think CBR250r. It's really worth rebuilding because it's overall nice in appearance and my friends who own one say that it's quite reliable too. These are the types that are worth doing rebuilding for.

Chaos

I think that the CB750 is one of the most beautiful classic Honda's. There are many custom 70's CB750 bikes that look amazing.

honda-cb-750-wrenchmonkees-motographite-1.jpg
honda_cb750_cafe_racer1.jpg
custom%u00252Bwolf.jpg

novasparker

I like the older CBR performance street bikes. They are sleek and just have a classic, substantial look that says look out, here I come. While newer street bikes may overpower the older CBRs, they will never be able to match up with the stylings of the mid 90s models. Just love the look and feel of these bikes.

hbmm

Yes! The CBR 250r is a legend in itself. There are many companies out there who have tried to imitate its design but were rended unsuccessful. Thus why look further when the icon is right before.The CBR 250r is ideal for such a project.

I would also like to see this one!

Chaos

I personally don't like how the CBR 250R looks and the bike is exclusively created for a girl or beginner. Here is a photo and a short video for a 92' CBR 250r.
image010.jpg

Chaos

Look, I also discovered an old CBR 250rr modern makeover. The transformed bike looks great and sounds amazing. i always liked the orange paint of a modern 600RR.

mevsthor

I really like the look of the CB77 Superhawk. I've never been able to find one for sale though, which is a shame. I'm really into the vintage bikes, anyone else like older bikes?

CB450

The CB450 is an overlooked classic. I bought one new in 1971; it's currently under my porch but hasn't been on the road in many years. I've given up on the idea of getting it running again, so I'm looking seriously at the idea of buying a CTX700.