want a CTX700 DCT, a couple of questions

troup1998

My first choice is most often white, but I got lucky with this blue. Honda did a great job with it. I'm sort of surprised Honda doesn't have a few colors each year.

Oh well, as my first motorcycle, it is a great bike, just about to hit my 600 mile checkup and I am extremely pleased with it. The only thing disappointing is the cost of extras; but that's probably true with all bikes.

burdicda

The only thing disappointing is the cost of extras; but that's probably true with all bikes.

If you are any kind of handy....and you look hard enough...you will find ways to do just about everything except
Center Stand
Windshield
or Seat

And there are cases where the really good handy folks have made their own Windshields and Seats....

troup1998

If you are any kind of handy....and you look hard enough...you will find ways to do just about everything except
Center Stand
Windshield
or Seat

And there are cases where the really good handy folks have made their own Windshields and Seats....

I'm pretty good with taking things apart, but once I'm done putting it back together, I never know what to do with the leftover parts.:confused:

Woodswoman

Me too. I don't like my red color and would change it to blue if I had more time to do those types of things.

Darned if I know why, but I don't like the fairing model in red. I could have bought one; the dealer had one in addition to the black N model. I was all set to go for the fairing -- I *like* fairing as a matter of course -- but the red just didn't do it for me.

If I could wave a magic wand, I'd repaint Flicker in Honda Goldwing yellow.