S100 Cleaner

randy1149

I tried S100 both regular MC and the wheel application. Both worked as advertised. The CTX700 is very easy spray on and wash off with a garden hoses high pressure. Then use the leaf blower and you've got about a 15 minute job with very little elbow grease. I shudda tried it years ago.

Steven

I've heard it said that laziness is the mother of invention.

Attachments

• Laziness.jpg
    Laziness.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 64

ponydrvr

Be Careful of this easy approach to cleaning!

Based on my experience with this product it causes accelerated corrosion to occur in any fastener it contacts. Three of my friends and my self used this for one summer. We typically ride year around which means winter salted and brined roads. The end results were frozen and broken fasteners. I spent more than a week replacing bolts and nuts, cleaning, re-drilling and tapping threads and many replaced oversized bolts.

I have about a half can of the stuff if anyone wants it. It's yours for shipping costs.

randy1149

Be Careful of this easy approach to cleaning!

Based on my experience with this product it causes accelerated corrosion to occur in any fastener it contacts. Three of my friends and my self used this for one summer. We typically ride year around which means winter salted and brined roads. The end results were frozen and broken fasteners. I spent more than a week replacing bolts and nuts, cleaning, re-drilling and tapping threads and many replaced oversized bolts.

I have about a half can of the stuff if anyone wants it. It's yours for shipping costs.

Thanks for the heads up... I'll keep an eye out for any hardware corrosion. The direction make a point to wash the solvent off right away and don't spray it on a hot bike.