Nc700x!

dilare

Yea brother, thanks for sharing this model. It looks like one of the latest models in the market. Although it does seem to be a replica of Rossi's earlier ones.

dilare

Does it have more than that one color? I would suppose that the red color would look pretty attractive on this type of a model.

Trellum

It's a nice bike, after all it's a Honda product ;) I ike everything Honda makes, specially their cars! My boyfriend bought a Honda Accord recently, and it looks like it's a really reliable car! I think most Honda products are!

andrew172

I've never seen this before, it is certainly a nice bike! I think my first choice color scheme would have been all black, but to each their own.

bala

The bike has all the pros to be a class apart bike,but this ain't for starters.The NC700X is a parallel twin, which is an older design that has certain drawbacks. If I was you I'd also look at a Suzuki SV-650, which is about the same size, same general-purpose category, but has a 90 degree V-twin, a much more sophisticated design.
P.S : This looks like a horse in terms of shape,or blame it on my assumption.overall,a cool bike to whiz around with.