Any git-t-gathers planned?

ponydrvr

My wife and I are planning to over winter in Florida next year. If the weather permits I'll be riding down or towing the CTX from Louisville. We plan to arrive on Jan 2nd and staying until March 3. This will be our first run at wintering in Florida.

Since there are quite number of folks with CTX's in the area just thought I would ask? I would like to be able to put faces with names and maybe enjoy some fellowship with fellow owners.

ofdave

There are several of us in Fl.
Getting together would be a good time. Usually the guy from farthest away treats lunch for all.
Where will you be staying in sunny Florida?

Steven

Yep, Dave is right, the guy that lives the farthest, that's why I'm not going down to Florida. :)

burdicda

There is a get together scheduled on Sat 8 Oct at Trimble Park in Mt Dora FL at noon a bring your own lunch
CTX story telling and "would you believe" lies begin at 1pm.

With a little luck maybe 15 - 25 bikes....never know...

burdicda

My wife and I are planning to over winter in Florida next year. If the weather permits I'll be riding down or towing the CTX from Louisville. We plan to arrive on Jan 2nd and staying until March 3. This will be our first run at wintering in Florida.

Since there are quite number of folks with CTX's in the area just thought I would ask? I would like to be able to put faces with names and maybe enjoy some fellowship with fellow owners.

If in fact you do make it down then....let us all know...I would travel to meet up...
burdicda

ponydrvr

If in fact you do make it down then....let us all know...I would travel to meet up...
burdicda

We have our reservations made and are ready to go now if the doctors will just take me off of Eliquis. But I will post something when we get there.

popeyoni

Looks like I overlooked your previous post where you said you were in Mt. Dora.

Anyway, I've been there, and it's a very nice place, but too far for me. (I'm 300 miles away in Ft. Lauderdale).