Join Today
Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  30
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Who rode today?

FINALLY!!! Last week we got another 10". Unbelievable. Stuck in the 30s until Thursday. Snow melt in full swing. Upper 50s. So, out she came from hibernation today!! Just a very short ride, but the season has finally begun! 65 on Monday, so my commute commences. Finally. Been a tough one for sure!

2. Likes Steven liked this post
    To give you an idea on how the weather has been in Florida I was harvesting 5lb heads of cabbage and broccoli in February and now have sweet banana, bell peppers and tomatoes ripening on the vine today. I make earth boxes out of 50 gal plastic drums due to you cant grow anything in the sandy soil near the beach. My winter is coming in the middle of summer with 95 degree temp, 80% humidity , and 60% chance of rain every single day!!!!
    Name:  IMAG1734.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  96.9 KB
    Name:  IMAG1749.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  102.5 KBName:  IMAG1750.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  99.8 KB
    CTX700ND DCT/ABS

Quote Originally Posted by 12MANY View Post
    To give you an idea on how the weather has been in Florida I was harvesting 5lb heads of cabbage and broccoli in February and now have sweet banana, bell peppers and tomatoes ripening on the vine today. I make earth boxes out of 50 gal plastic drums due to you cant grow anything in the sandy soil near the beach. My winter is coming in the middle of summer with 95 degree temp, 80% humidity , and 60% chance of rain every single day!!!!
    Impressive plants!

I work afternoon shift and came home one night around 11:00 pm and a St Pete police car was sitting in front of my drive way. When I motioned him out of the way and parked in my driveway he said they were training their dogs and if I minded if they hid a toy in my boat on the side of the house to see if he could find it. So as not to get into a confrontation with him I said no problem and immediately went into the house looked out he back window and saw a cop with a flashlight inspecting my plants. They were illegally searching my property with out a warrant under the guise of training their dogs. For those who will give up their rights for safety from the Government good luck with that.I cant help but wonder what would have happened if I had taken the day off and hearing a noise in my back yard stepped out the back door with my S&W M&P 15 and confronted the officer on my property in my garden for no reason.
    Last edited by 12MANY; 04-22-2018 at 03:43 PM.
    CTX700ND DCT/ABS

Yep, and you would think that cops first duty would be to uphold the Constitution of the nation. I've seen similar things here where I live. It's illegal and gives cops a bad reputation.

7. Thanks 12MANY thanked for this post