Am I OCD?

Shanghai Dan

So I just checked myself on Fuelly.com - I have 24,119 miles logged, and my bike shows 24,121. I guess I record pretty accurately!

A few interesting data points:

- Average MPG is 55.3 (not bad, considering my size, what I have, and where I ride)
- I did that in 19 months to the day, meaning 1,270 miles a month - or 294 miles per week for 82 weeks
- I was out of the country for 27 of those weeks, meaning I actually averaged 439 miles a week
- Three oil changes completed (600 miles, 8000 miles, 16,000 miles - the 24,000 mile is coming next week after I return from China)
- Third rear tire is holding up REALLY well (Michelin Pilot Road 4 GT rear is holding up really well)
- Second front tire still at 50% left (PR4GT as well)
- Chain is getting close to being replaced, I have about another 10,000 miles left in it
- Everything else is going strong!

By the way, I don't have OCD. I actually have CDO, which is like OCD but the letters are in the RIGHT FREAKING ORDER!

Steven

My PR4 is also holding up much better than the oem tire too. I figure about 10k to 12k life span. If it makes it to 12k, that's about 50% more wear than oem.

Thumper

Confirmed Steven! TheMagster still had approximately 1k left and I changed her PR4's at 11,700 miles. The PR4's are great Stickies!

ofdave

I have just under 11thou on mine, 1 set of tires, 4 oil changes, 680, 3800, 7900, 10880 (that's over kill, I know)
mileage runs 60 to 65 mpg. - don't keep a record but check every tank
1 brake fluid change, 2 coolant changes (1 at valve check & 1 when temp gauge was installed)
too bad I didn't plan the temp gauge install to occur with the valve adjust, would have saved on coolant
countless cleanings-after every ride and deep once a month
all in 15 mos. or about 700 mi/mo.-pale in comparison to Dan