Pro Oiler Improvement

As a slight derailment, I had a couple of Zero electric bike owners stop by for a visit a few weeks ago. The Zeros have a belt final drive and they sure are quiet. I've heard e-bikes with chain drives and there's a surprising amount of noise from the chain.

casper

Dan., can I still get one of these from you? I love my tutoro, but their mounts leave something to be desired. Thanks man. Mark

Last edited:

casper

What I like about this one is the support between the two nozzles. Should be more robust against the sprocket.

randy1149

I have a Tutoro oiler also and I have to agree the nozzles are the weak link of the system. Installing Shanghai's mount with the Pro Oilers nozzle makes the system an excellent one. It makes it practically maintenance free, except for a wipe now and then as DaddyDave mentioned.

Thanks Dan.

ponydrvr

I tried to order 2xof these, but no matter what email I use the site won't let me continue because it says my email address does not appear to be valid. Web based crap drives me nuts.

FWIW: Did you copy and paste your email address? Also, make sure the cursor is at the very beginning of the input line before you begin your input. If you c & p check it for spaces either at the beginning or end of the address.

casper

Dave, especially, that was very of you to offer that! I didn't c and put, but I did choose a preselected suggestion off my keyboard. So thanks to pony's suggestion, I went back and just went down the fill instead, and sure enough, that took just fine. It appears then that the keyboard suggestions are in fact a form of cut and paste. Learn something new every day! Thank you so much gentlemen.

I'm like professor. I'm accumulating my mods as we speak. Except I have them stashed in one place so I can be sure to find them!!! Shanghai Dan is sending me a mounting block for my oiler. What an absolute stand up guy! I just got in the driving lights, and harness, now these. All in a box to pull out when it warms up. Can't wait. It's like a gardener going through the seed catalogs!

Again, I appreciate both your responses.