Chain oiler noob questions

Epic Trekkrr

My brother and I loved the Cobrra Nemo 2 so much that we became Official distributors!
I have one on my Grom and one on my CTX700. Because it is not gravity fed there doesn't need to be oil waste or puddles in your garage. It uses pressure and this allows for the application of oil over the next few minutes after you turn it. Nemo allows you complete control of what oil, how much and when to apply depending on your riding conditions.

If any one wants to try the Cobrra Nemo 2 we have the best prices in the US and we can work a group deal if there is enough interest. We sell on eBay, Etsy and at bestchainoiler.com.
Epic T

Here's how I mount mine on my CTX
https://youtu.be/GDLA_Cc4N6M

Last edited:

MJC

Super Moderator
nice youtube Epic T. After seeing it, I may get one.

more money......mj

Last edited:

Woodswoman

My brother and I loved the Cobrra Nemo 2 so much that we became Official distributors!
I have one on my Grom and one on my CTX700. Because it is not gravity fed there doesn't need to be oil waste or puddles in your garage. It uses pressure and this allows for the application of oil over the next few minutes after you turn it. Nemo allows you complete control of what oil, how much and when to apply depending on your riding conditions.

If any one wants to try the Cobrra Nemo 2 we have the best prices in the US and we can work a group deal if there is enough interest. We sell on eBay, Etsy and at bestchainoiler.com.
Epic T

Here's how I mount mine on my CTX
https://youtu.be/GDLA_Cc4N6M

Dude! I had already watched both of your installation videos on YouTube before you posted this. The vids are going to be super helpful to me when I go to install my Nemo in the spring.

12MANY

If you are ever feeling guilty for not lubing your chain often enough on page 50 of the owners manual on the maintenance schedule chart, drive chain inspect and lubrication frequency is every 600 miles. Not sure if the guy in charge of the Pro Honda Oils & Chemicals sales division would agree. At that rate I would be lucky to buy more than two cans of chain lube a year. I just use common sense and check it on pre trip and if it looks and then sounds like it needs a dose of lube it gets it no matter how many miles its been since the last lube.