Compliments

Steven

Lately I've received many complements on the CTX. Of course I like that, but what I hear too is that no one has even heard of this bike let alone see one. I've only seen one other myself. Is it that rare?

ponydrvr

IMHO Not rare at all.

I believe that is a function of marketing ( or lack therof ). Most of my non-riding friends know the Honda name and can relate to the Goldwing or one of the crotch rockets, think CBR series. I have found that to be the case with many of my riding friends too. While Honda is the largest motorcycle maker in the world. The US market just isn't that big in the grand scheme of things for everything motorcycle except H-D of course and even here Honda outsells H-D.

Last edited:

Steven

Not important but I ordered a kickstand pad from ebay and it never came, 15 days and counting, so I went to the Harley dealer and they gave one for free...

BobWitte

Not important but I ordered a kickstand pad from ebay and it never came, 15 days and counting, so I went to the Harley dealer and they gave one for free...
It is fairly easy to dispute the transaction and get your money back. Start by asking the vendor for a refund and escalate from there.