New Refuge applying for political asylum

Downshifter

Hi all, was asked to check out this site by mjc, and i like the more relaxed atmosphere here. Kinda like sitting by the pool with an umbrella drink instead of trying to tread water in the deep end. If you guys allow me to stay, I promise to not make demands, or demand that i be listened too. OH and i have not been banned from any other biker forums.. YET (lol)...

Jim.....

Novac18

Hi all, was asked to check out this site by mjc, and i like the more relaxed atmosphere here. Kinda like sitting by the pool with an umbrella drink instead of trying to tread water in the deep end. If you guys allow me to stay, I promise to not make demands, or demand that i be listened too. OH and i have not been banned from any other biker forums.. YET (lol)...

Jim.....

Welcome Jim! I agree, relaxed is better. I personally feel if I can't say it respectfully, then I don't say it at all.
I too have never been banned from a forum but if one was, that in it self may not tell the whole story

Glad you joined.

Aloha

Merlin III

Jim.....
Now that is funny! Welcome.